Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blogger Lost Ability to Load Images

Seems a lot of "Blogger's" bloggers have lost the ability to upload images to their blogs. I lost that capability this morning. Changing browsers didn't work or speaking nicely to the computer screen :(

I have noticed over the last couple of days that it had been difficult to upload new content as only half would upload then you would lose the other half that you had written. Normally I am up quite early in the morning so there is not a lot of "margin" for me to lose my thoughts.

I guess the most frustrating thing is to try and find (in this Google owned company) where on the support website you can actually report this issue to a "real person."

Sometimes "free" things have hiccups. I will be merging this blog over to my new website over the holidays. Hopefully the images function will return before then.
Cheers