Monday, October 23, 2006

Audiograbber

It is a rainy, rainy long-weekend Monday and I am catching up on "cleaning" out my storage space on my computers. I normally reformat my computers about 2x per year as they tend to get very cluttered with left over files and trial software. Nothing like a good spring cleaning for your computers.

I was going through my freeware folder and came across Audiograbber which is truly a little gem! It is a freeware application that grabs digital audio from a CD and converts them to a .mp3 file. I have used it for a quite awhile and it never fails to perform.

Tip: If you don't want to type in your own track names, artist and album name - click on the dancing penguins and they retrieve the album information from CDDB (Compact Disc Database) which has information about almost every CD every produced.