In the aftermath of the YouTube craze many websites have embraced the "you upload a video" theme. Expertvillage has a lot of great videos that teachers could use within their programs (be sure to view the video before you show it to a classroom full of students....just in case.)
Dance: many dance programs find it difficult to source out samples on video to show their students. Some of the types of dance videos available are
Phys Ed: in the New Zealand curriculum for phys ed there is a section for "circus skills". Some of these skills are shown:
Other video categories:
- Stop Motion Animation
- Digital Camera
- Applying Special Effects (facial)
- Basics of Indie Film Making: Tips for Scripting, Casting, Shooting & Editing
- How to develop your own film in a dark room
- How to draw cartoon animals
- How to install a computer motherboard
- Learn common French phrases
and it goes on and on...... You will have to check this site out.
Here is a sample from Expertvillage on Industrial Product Design:
Each video has a section where you can link to the video or embedd the code (as I have done above). You can also bookmark any of the videos. Great option to include on your class blog.